2021 Burn Night 🥳 Realizers/Lead Roles sign up

K Kaliope Public Seen by 87

Meetings

Lead roles

Covid-19

Volunteers

Tickets

Dreams

The Kiez Burn Night 2021 will be happening on Saturday, 27 November. We are still searching for some realizers and volunteers to co-create our decom together! 👯‍♂️

If you want to contribute and/or help organizing the event, please sign up here so we can get in touch or leave a comment below :) If you're a realizer or want to support main orga, you can also join the telegram orga group for quick questions and important updates.

Realizers & open tasks

Still missing – wanna contribute?

• Opening ceremony

• Bring & share buffet

• Fire performance & fire safety

• Greeting realizer

Main orga

@johannes, guide @Erin Jeavons-Fellows preferable with co lead

Covid lead

@Saskia (The Fuzzy Facilitator)

Finances & art grants

@Diarmaid @Tabea

@Clara White

Comms

@Kate

Music

@Roko, support @David Briggs

Workshops

@Baikonur_1961 @Chris

Tickets

@Kris

Strike & LNT

Michael T

Transport

needed – otherwise no big art projects (or they need to organize transport themselves)

Deco & build

@Fylamber, one floor @Roko

Angels & Awareness

@Jessie

Opening Ceremony

Still needed

Greeter

Still needed

Food

Still needed

Graphics & design

@Erin Jeavons-Fellows

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Tue 31 Aug 2021 8:15PM

can we please move this thread back to planning 2021 ( subgroup satellite events) it is not needed to create a whole new group for this event. Plus ppl need to join the group... its not productive to do it this way. I cant do it myself as I am not admin of this very (new) group)

T

Tabea Tue 31 Aug 2021 3:47PM

I would like to participate, but am not in Berlin, so I would vote for online meeting :)

P

Purzel Tue 31 Aug 2021 12:42PM

I can offer my flat, located in 10365. Zoom awakes a feeling of resistance in me at the moment 😉

S

Saskia Mon 30 Aug 2021 3:10PM

So it seems to me like meeting on Monday the 6th is the most agreeable option.

For convenience, I suggest an online meeting - unless someone can offer a central and uncomplicated and safe location to meet.

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Fri 27 Aug 2021 2:15PM

Let's discuss >>> 👉 LOCATION HERE 👈

P

Purzel Fri 27 Aug 2021 1:55PM

I deleted the other one, I tried to copy the nice overview for lead roles but couldn't on my phone. Thanks for pointing out the confusing aspect of shifting halfway.

I'll leave the other one that I created, hoping that all the awesome location hunter will notice and move over 😊

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Fri 27 Aug 2021 10:03AM

Hey im glad you noticed, will Purzel be in our Talk moderation team??? 🤗. I guess this thread is to recruit leads, indeed it went a bit beyond the topic itself and I didn't want to moderate maybe just to let ppl go with the enthusiasm... but, in general I believe the body of the thread is super clear for those that want to jump in to figure what are those lead roles available. I personally dont think we need a new thread to recruit leads for the decom ( this is it). Eventually, this thread could be moved to the decom/ burn night group. Maybe we do need a thread especially for location hunting (?). I guess it all will take more shape after the kick-off meeting❤️. Anyways! so nice to see someone else trying to keep Talk in order 🤓

P

Purzel Fri 27 Aug 2021 8:48AM

This thread is becoming quite confusing with all the topics being discussed here, I took a lazy and half assed attempt to create to new threads for location and lead roles, hoping that the awesome and motivated people here can swap ❤

Feel free to take them over and change for your convenience 💋

I'm still doing holiday and might join the organising fun later when I found my MOJO back.

S

Saskia Thu 26 Aug 2021 3:59PM

Schallplatte Berlin is interested in working with us. Low-key looking for a team to go scout the area together before our meeting. If no crew is to be found, we will create one at the first meeting.

Possible dates for a workshop / music mix event late september early october.

S

Saskia Wed 25 Aug 2021 5:29PM

BADABOOOM!

Just got news from club comission. The city of Berlin announced they will not fight the court decision. That means partying indoors IS possible again, it seems. It is still a complicated and risky situation they say, as a spike in infections and hospitalization rates might end up in yet another shut down for clubs.

The following quote cites the CCs current (as of today) recommendations (for regulations) for indoor dance events:

Die Clubcommission empfiehlt daher folgende Rahmenbedingungen zur Öffnung von Indoor-Tanzveranstaltungen:

“Bei niedrigem Infektionsgeschehen:

- Einlass für Geimpfte und Genesene, sowie PCR Getestete
- keine Masken-/Abstandspflicht
- "Clubcommission PCR Test" für 15 Euro innerhalb 4h (nach Absprache mit Berliner PCR-Laboren)
- Testnachweis via BaerCode App, Ausweiskontrolle, QR-Code Scanner am Eingang

Bei hohem Infektionsgeschehen:

- Verpflichtende PCR-Tests für alle Teilnehmer:innen
- keine Masken-/Abstandspflicht
- "Clubcommission PCR Test" für 15 Euro innerhalb 4h (nach Absprache mit Berliner PCR-Laboren)
- Kostenfreie PCR Tests für zweifach geimpfte Personen ab 18 Jahren (ähnlich wie "Bürgertest". Kostenpflichtige PCR Tests für Ungeimpfte erhöhen die Impfbereitschaft in der Zielgruppe. Das negative PCR-Testergebnis könnte auch für andere kulturelle Aktivitäten, sowie Bar - und Restaurantbesuche genutzt werden.)
- Testnachweis via BaerCode App, Ausweiskontrolle, QR-Code Scanner am Eingang”

Please mind I just read them two minutes ago and have not thought about any of this in any deeper way and what that means for us, so whatever the recommendation there, we make up our own minds.

P.S.: I was not talking about the coordinated test weekend! I am talking about last Saturday. Kit Kat was open again. @Kate

Load More