2021 Burn Night 🥳 Realizers/Lead Roles sign up

K Kaliope Public Seen by 87

Meetings

Lead roles

Covid-19

Volunteers

Tickets

Dreams

The Kiez Burn Night 2021 will be happening on Saturday, 27 November. We are still searching for some realizers and volunteers to co-create our decom together! 👯‍♂️

If you want to contribute and/or help organizing the event, please sign up here so we can get in touch or leave a comment below :) If you're a realizer or want to support main orga, you can also join the telegram orga group for quick questions and important updates.

Realizers & open tasks

Still missing – wanna contribute?

• Opening ceremony

• Bring & share buffet

• Fire performance & fire safety

• Greeting realizer

Main orga

@johannes, guide @Erin Jeavons-Fellows preferable with co lead

Covid lead

@Saskia (The Fuzzy Facilitator)

Finances & art grants

@Diarmaid @Tabea

@Clara White

Comms

@Kate

Music

@Roko, support @David Briggs

Workshops

@Baikonur_1961 @Chris

Tickets

@Kris

Strike & LNT

Michael T

Transport

needed – otherwise no big art projects (or they need to organize transport themselves)

Deco & build

@Fylamber, one floor @Roko

Angels & Awareness

@Jessie

Opening Ceremony

Still needed

Greeter

Still needed

Food

Still needed

Graphics & design

@Erin Jeavons-Fellows

D

Diarmaid Fri 12 Nov 2021 8:26AM

Looking for some more people to join the Dreams Committee for the Decom - please join the discussion here (telegram group) if you are interested.

K

Kaliope Wed 10 Nov 2021 10:02AM

Dear @Raccoon Manners , are you still available for coordinating strike & LNT? You mentioned in one of our first meetings you'd be open to help out here, but we haven't heard back from you... It would be awesome if you can get in touch with us! Here's our realizer chat: https://t.me/joinchat/72ncZzzkb7s1NmIy @Johannes Bittner @johannes

K

Kaliope Mon 25 Oct 2021 2:38PM

Hi @Tabea, @Diarmaid will get in touch with you directly :) Thanks so much for your support

T

Tabea Sun 24 Oct 2021 9:00PM

@Diarmaid I somehow cannot sent you a private message here :( You can find me on Telegram with the phone number i put on the sign up sheet for realisers.

T

Tabea Sun 24 Oct 2021 8:45PM

Hey, absolutely!

D

Diarmaid Fri 22 Oct 2021 6:16PM

Hi Tabea, how would you like to be co-finance lead? I am signed up to be the lead but will not be able to make the event.

T

Tabea Tue 19 Oct 2021 7:00AM

Heyhey, I originally signed up, was assigned to location scouting, but was swamped with work. Hoooooow can I get involved? Lemme know :)
EDIT: I used the sign-up sheet again, just to be sure.

K

Kaliope Wed 8 Sep 2021 8:10PM

👉 Interested in co-creating the burn night aka decom? If you wanna join the orga team, please take two minutes and feed this form with your precious data so we can connect better and keep in touch: https://forms.gle/Gps11qkSGWhFEpYo8

This is NOT intended for signing up for shifts at the event. There will be more forms coming soon... We decided to handle it this way so only the leads can access your data. No open google sheet visible to everyone.

S

Saskia Tue 7 Sep 2021 7:49AM

Hei Uli,

that's great. If you wish to bring yourself in, from an org perspective, haviung workshop lead would be more helpful. If you feel so inclined, put down your name :) Thanks for being on board.

UR

Uli Römmler Mon 6 Sep 2021 9:28PM

Lovely People, I am new to this event. I could help to organize workshops or to give a workshop myself or to think about the opening ceremony.
Uli

Load More