2021 Burn Night 🥳 Realizers/Lead Roles sign up

K Kaliope Public Seen by 87

Meetings

Lead roles

Covid-19

Volunteers

Tickets

Dreams

The Kiez Burn Night 2021 will be happening on Saturday, 27 November. We are still searching for some realizers and volunteers to co-create our decom together! 👯‍♂️

If you want to contribute and/or help organizing the event, please sign up here so we can get in touch or leave a comment below :) If you're a realizer or want to support main orga, you can also join the telegram orga group for quick questions and important updates.

Realizers & open tasks

Still missing – wanna contribute?

• Opening ceremony

• Bring & share buffet

• Fire performance & fire safety

• Greeting realizer

Main orga

@johannes, guide @Erin Jeavons-Fellows preferable with co lead

Covid lead

@Saskia (The Fuzzy Facilitator)

Finances & art grants

@Diarmaid @Tabea

@Clara White

Comms

@Kate

Music

@Roko, support @David Briggs

Workshops

@Baikonur_1961 @Chris

Tickets

@Kris

Strike & LNT

Michael T

Transport

needed – otherwise no big art projects (or they need to organize transport themselves)

Deco & build

@Fylamber, one floor @Roko

Angels & Awareness

@Jessie

Opening Ceremony

Still needed

Greeter

Still needed

Food

Still needed

Graphics & design

@Erin Jeavons-Fellows

K

Kaliope Mon 13 Sep 2021 1:19PM

@Øystein did you already hear back from them? 15 October is pretty soon :)

AK

Alex Kaos Wed 8 Sep 2021 5:27PM

Hey, I think I want to organize a Cabaret. That sound like fun!

K

Kaliope Tue 7 Sep 2021 9:54AM

Dear @Øystein, thanks for your valid input! I can't imagine under which circumstances this would qualify as a "cultural event" – if you read through covid-19 regulations, these are often seated events. Dancing is an exclusion criterion... So far, we have two people who offered to organize/host a floor, no deco lead and maybe a workshop lead. No one has yet offered to bring anything like a cabaret.

In the end, we (with @Saskia (The Fuzzy Facilitator) as our corona realizer) have to decide this depending on the current regulations, and I don't think that they will become any looser in the fall. We can already very blessed to be able to organize such an event at all. Instead, let's promote vaccination again on all KB channels! The whole community will benefit from this. In the meantime, there are many low-threshold and fast offers without long waiting times. Therefore, I do not think that our principle of inclusion is violated.

Would you still volunteer to help with scouting? This would be amazing and help us a lot!

K

Kris Mon 6 Sep 2021 10:01PM

2G with tests is probably better anyway

Ø

Øystein Mon 6 Sep 2021 7:56PM

I'm in contact with "hearing berlin", they have amazing location 1.5km north of alexanderplatz/burner embassy. I've requested an offer and i'm waiting for a price back. option would be 800 people capacity on the 15th of October. But there isn't really an outside space, so would have to press really hard on that "cultural event" to get to go by 3g and not 2g.

DB

David Briggs Mon 6 Sep 2021 6:55PM

Also happy to help with location scouting

DB

David Briggs Mon 6 Sep 2021 6:44PM

I'm happy to help organize music and sound :)

LF

Linja Flux Mon 6 Sep 2021 5:13PM

Hi guys, I'm very sorry - I cannot take on Comms Leadership at all since I've (luckily) found some job which will soak me up timewise completely..... Meow. I love you all for doing this! <3

K

Kaliope Tue 2 Nov 2021 1:22PM

Dear @Raccoon Manners , you're still up for helping with this? I was wondering if you need some more guidance or support.

RM

Raccoon Manners Mon 6 Sep 2021 2:12PM

Hey team,

I'm happy to deal with LNT/Strike, but ideally with a co-lead.

Can't join the meeting tonight unfortunately, but I'm available otherwise:)

Load More