talk.kiezburn.org
Mon 31 May 2021 11:24AM

Covid Corona - Discussion and input thread

AK Alex Kaos Public Seen by 230

FAQ:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19Q-6C-fnZUanorG6h97ve7GKK-dpGhzL7fnlta6pfHA/edit?usp=sharing

Kiez Burn 2021 Hygiene Concept:

DE: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ajERHwGr8RZbojW3X_kVnC7qTM2bBpo0ijQ5oeWfvzk/edit?usp=sharing
EN: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10d9hxDjzGE-kTuB7twQAmnuwQ90BLzna/view?usp=sharing

HOW TO GET VACCINATED IN BERLIN

The Covid team has gathered some tips for those who still are looking to get vaccinated before the Kiez Burn date. You are welcome:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16L2ro7u85Ad1Pd0rob7nJh0_Ojvxcjq8h9bdF74TscI/edit?usp=sharing

Kiez Burn Covid Team:

The KB Covid team has been working since the end of 2020 and following the pandemic situation closely. Until the end of June it was not clear at all to us if we would even be able to have the event but now (3 weeks prior to the event) we have finally gotten our Hygienekonzept approved by the Gesundheitsamt and the Covid situation (even though slowly getting more dire again) is likely not going to affect our plans to burn this year! Big cheers to that!

@Hanna-Maija (Animal)
@Julian Finn
@Jan-Christian Kaspareit
Lina
Jo

JK

Jan-Christian Kaspareit Fri 6 Aug 2021 6:14PM

Obviously you are not allowed to enter Kiez Burn, if you are not allowed to leave quarantine. We will try to check as good as possible, but in reality it will be tough to check everyone's quarantine story.

A list of high risk countries will be available at the gate.

If someone sneaks into Kiez Burn even though that person should have been quarantined and infects a lot of burners this person will get into serious legal trouble.

V

Vlad Fri 6 Aug 2021 6:09PM

Unless a person takes a lead role no questions can be asked? Or what is your point exactly?

A

Ale Fri 6 Aug 2021 6:02PM

Good to see you’re onto that topic Vlad. I’m sure gate will be happy to have you with them with your well thought out concept and as a Lead/Realizer of checking if people quarantined correctly. :)

I sure as hell wouldn’t feel comfortable to make such difficult choices alone or to just only write about it on the Internet, when people have been sweating for weeks about that stuff. ❤️ (Leaving Love here)

V

Vlad Fri 6 Aug 2021 5:55PM

Any chance you will metion it in the official communication that you will actively enforce government covid policies for international travellers.

V

Vlad Fri 6 Aug 2021 5:53PM

That is nice, but there is a difference between do i have to quaranteen or we are going to check if you did :)

JF

Julian Finn Fri 6 Aug 2021 5:52PM

thanks for the reminder :)

JF

Julian Finn Fri 6 Aug 2021 5:52PM

yeah, tough luck. if we find these people, we are not going to let them on site. thanks for the reminder, gate will specifically instructed to check these things.

V

Vlad Fri 6 Aug 2021 5:51PM

Well i am with you on it, but I am reading a lot of messages like "coming straight from indonesia caus emy trip was cut short because of corona and would love to go to burn right away" and of this kind. Also I know of a lot of ppl who festival hopping through europe and going directly to KB.

I have a feeling that official government regulations are not followed, controlled or that ppl are even aware of them.

C

Caroline Fri 6 Aug 2021 5:51PM

@Vlad it is already mentionned in the survival guide (covid section, question "should i quarantine")

JF

Julian Finn Fri 6 Aug 2021 5:48PM

We can add something, but also, tbh, radical self-reliance. if you are travelling to another country during these pandemic times, you very well should know what the official regulations in your destination country say. And assuming that a burn might not care about these regulations (and therefore endanger the whole event's existence) is sorta... silly? :D

Load More