Kicking off legal - open role//looking for a realizer
I am looking for a realizer who can manage the legal area this year. This includes mainly two areas:
- Contact point for our insurance broker
- Request the needed insurance (event insurance and item insurance)
- Fill out forms and manage the paperwork (German knowledge comes in handy)
- Make sure all items are signed up prior to the event, create the relevant google forms and communicate with the community
- Work with finance on the payment
- After the event: in case of liability claims, be the contact person between the insurance broker and the burner
- Contract Help to review our contracts. No worries, you will not be the only one but an additional pair of eyes.
All of the work is done prior to the event. The total workload will be approx. 10-15 hours in total and can be done independently at your own pace
I am happily guiding and handing over my knowledge from last year.
Realities role (please assign yourself to it if you will take it up)