talk.kiezburn.org
Sat 25 Jan 2020 11:06AM

2020 setting it all up

W walto Public Seen by 28

Documenting here the to-dos for setting us up for a successful 2020.

This is a collaborative thread. Feel free to add points here or to assign it to yourself or mark as done :)

Task

Assigned To

State

Update SSL Cert for dreams.2019.kiezburn.org

@Henrik 馃

DONE

Update SSL Cert for realities.2019.kiezburn.org

@Henrik 馃

DONE

Include Matomo in realities.kiezburn.org as per agreement

@Zach Dunton

PENDING

Install Cronjob on all servers to automatically update SSL certificates

UNASSIGNED

H

Henrik 馃 Wed 9 Dec 2020 11:44PM

Hola Vero!

Let me dust off our good old robots for ya 馃挩馃

I'd love to have a small chat with ya new board to talk about what's up this year with the Robot Ministry. Disclaimer: I'm available for administrative tasks and maybe some shenanigans. I'll have to check-in with the other minister's to what see their plans are.

Do we have timespace to talk on the Sunday kickoff? #1312

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Thu 10 Dec 2020 8:59AM

Yay! wonderful, wonderful. Next Sunday sounds good, let's spare sometime after the kick-off. I'll share this with the rest and I come back to you. Thanks!!!

W

walto Fri 31 Jan 2020 4:35PM

Maybe describe the use case, then the robot ministery could help maybe better. For example, we could also think to change the order in the backend whenever we want to

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Sun 6 Dec 2020 8:42PM

Hi Hi dears, here passing by and asking if we should be doing for 2021, the same that was done early this year to set it all up for 2020?

I have little knowledge of these robotic tasks, but id like to see Realities up and running rather soon.

Are we having this team still up for 2021 or we need to recruit new fellas?

@Zach Dunton @Henrik 馃 , inviting @Alejandro Pereda to follow up on this too.

Thank you all for all the work you've done to have these tools running.

K

Keegan Thu 30 Jan 2020 9:28AM

Hey Robots! I'm also working on Realities (and sent you a message on facebook @Zach Dunton ) and wanting to hardcode in some templates for needs and responsibilities, what's involved for that?

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Thu 30 Jan 2020 8:55AM

Hey Robots! Im working on Realities setup and I would like to be able to drag the Needs around. @Zach Dunton @Henrik 馃 is that a big deal? thanks for all what you are doing !