4th leads meeting
I know you've been missing meeting time........
....... Welcome Home.
Ticket Sales are up (and most are sold already), the Dreams Platform is full of cool ideas, the Gelände has been scouted, Camps are registered, and now the Magic Really Kicks into another Gear.
We would love to invite all Leads, as well as anyone within the community interested in getting involved and being a part of the co-creation to come to the Offenes Wohnzimmer in Moabit, connect, share and plan for the wonder-bubble that is our Kiez Burn.
7pm - Doors Open
7:30 - 8:00 - A Short presentation from the inspiration taken away from the European Leadership Summit.
8:00 - 8:20 - A very quick introduction round (name, lead role / space of interest)
8:20 - 9:20 - Leads update. Where is everyone at, where is more support or information required?
9:20 - 9:40 - Review and update of Realities, Dreams, Talk. Also a quick recap on how all participants can contribute to smooth and de-centralized conflict resolution.
9:40 - 10:00 - Moop Sweep and Mingle
10:00 - 10:30 - Social Sweep (QUIETLY) our way out of the area
Some points for everyone:
- In order to have a quick meeting, please BRING A PEN AND PAPER. When you have questions that do not concern the whole group, write them down and approach the knowledge keeper/lead at the end of the meeting. Most questions do not need to be discussed directly.
- Please be respectful of the Airtime. Many of us are prone to elongating our explanations in order to achieve greater degrees of fine-tuned detail in some kind of an attempt to help ourselves show others that we think we might understand what we're talking about......... Don't do that, just be concise and get to the point.
- Please post here on the page if you are able to take notes
- Please post here on the page if you are able to update Realities as we go through the meeting. Preferably you have used the program and know how it works.
- Self-Reliance and Gifting applies to food and drink. Tea Making materials are provided. Bring your Own cup (you don't need to, but do it anyway)
- Donations towards the cost of the room are more than welcome. We would like to make sure that as much of the Kiez burn funds goes towards art and community projects as is possible.
If you have any further questions, fire away in the discussion here.
Facebook Event Page
Notes from the last 2 meetings:
Wednesday, 24 April 2019 at 19:00
Next Week · 12–22°C Partly cloudy
Waldenserstraße 13, 10551 Berlin, Deutschland
We look forward to another exciting and magical experience with all you Wild Witches and Wizards. x x x