talk.kiezburn.org
Mon 24 Feb 2020 10:41PM

2020 Kiez Burn Theme

EJ Erin Jeavons-Fellows Public Seen by 157

Hi everyone!

Since location has now been decided. Let's open discussions around what our theme could be. It would be nice to throw around ideas and concepts in here until the of March and then do a vote. Also open to other ideas on how to choose a theme. Just following the process we had last year.

AK

Alex Kaos Wed 4 Mar 2020 8:50AM

Wow, Wild at Heart really kicked arse eh? I think I'll stay out of these politics this year :P

JS

Jeff Spirlock Fri 6 Mar 2020 9:51AM

I think the simpler a concept in terms of themes is better. It leaves more room for creativity. I would find no offense in dropping the subtitles. I'm going to edit the title to reflect this.

AK

Alex Kaos Wed 4 Mar 2020 8:49AM

GO MUSHROOM. Yes I'm down!!!

JS

Jeff Spirlock Sat 29 Feb 2020 11:48AM

I look forward to yelling at each other with megaphones!

F

Fiete Mon 2 Mar 2020 8:41PM

I had a kind of a related theme in mind: Resurrection/Rejuvination. As you mentioned there was a good amount of havoc going on, which of course is still continuing with corona at the moment. I hope that most of this stuff will be over before KB2020 and that societies can be "resurrected" to a - whatever that means - normal live without too many casualties.

G

Giulia Wed 4 Mar 2020 11:44AM

Personally I really like the direction and the ironic flavor but I'm afraid that some camps might not be able to identify with it, especially the subtitle... Just leaving it at Lunartics would open more room for individual interpretations.

S

Saskia Wed 26 Feb 2020 1:51PM

I am all up for meeting you and yell at each other with a megaphone from across the field.
No need to run to the board for this, I am part of the board. :*

Also: Love the idea for the theme. A lot. Snark is great.

CK

Carnelian King Tue 3 Mar 2020 3:54PM

deep sea mystery would be AMAZING

JS

Jeff Spirlock Fri 6 Mar 2020 9:49AM

Love this!

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Sun 8 Mar 2020 4:44PM

oooh i love it! 🍄

on this topic, "Rhizome" could also work 🤗

Load More