talk.kiezburn.org
Tue 30 Apr 2019 7:04PM

2019 Topics for Newsletters

RS Remy Schneider Public Seen by 50

Here please input the topics that you want to see on the next KB mailing! For instance:

• What's been happening in the meantime?
  • Where do we need support?
  • How can people get involved?
  • Next meetups?

We have a newsletter going out on 14 June (?)

Co-create here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ppI-DL7FZpKV9q9YPabRHS1MNKdkn4R0f4xxO3DV_0U/edit#heading=h.1dsjttduku8p

Hugs <3

K

Kaliope Mon 27 May 2019 1:49PM

yes please! <3 there will be a final editing, so you don't have to care too much about spelling and stuff. you're amazing!!!

T

Tibo Mon 27 May 2019 1:51PM

hey :) my nickname here would be @abelstobias i think

K

Kaliope Mon 27 May 2019 12:53PM

Of course, that's pretty important!!!! Maybe you can write about 4 sentences and shortly explain the leave a better trace ethos until tomorrow evening – what's most important to know? Thank you <3

DU

Alina, also known as Universe Tue 28 May 2019 3:33PM

dear @kate we are done with the edit - thank you for giving us space. Tobias is happy with the copy too. Please just check the litle to the LNT2.0 doc is working - and the document is open/editable - before sending! But I'm sure you would anyways ;)

C

Cris Tue 28 May 2019 3:07PM

.. and that the placement has contact information ;)

K

Kaliope Thu 30 May 2019 3:14PM

don't worry – got the info! :)

K

Kaliope Mon 10 Jun 2019 7:34PM

Hi Alina, I feel deeply sorry if the outcome is not what you intended to communicate. I did some editorial shortening due to the length and kept it directly below the volunteering part as we agreed before. Are you happy with it if we put a short box into the next newsletter (possibly at the end of this week) and mention the effigy burn example there, together with a URL to the document? Please write me a PM or call me if you'd like to evaluate options! Hugs :)