talk.kiezburn.org
Tue 30 Apr 2019 7:04PM

2019 Topics for Newsletters

RS Remy Schneider Public Seen by 50

Here please input the topics that you want to see on the next KB mailing! For instance:

• What's been happening in the meantime?
  • Where do we need support?
  • How can people get involved?
  • Next meetups?

We have a newsletter going out on 14 June (?)

Co-create here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ppI-DL7FZpKV9q9YPabRHS1MNKdkn4R0f4xxO3DV_0U/edit#heading=h.1dsjttduku8p

Hugs <3

K

Kaliope Thu 30 May 2019 4:20PM

Sparkling communicorns! Can anyone assist with formulating the leftover paragraphs? I was working until very late yesterday and tried to finish the newsletter afterwards. Since I'm not in Berlin from Friday until Sunday, your help is very much appreciated – otherwise, I'm happy with continuing on Sunday evening/Monday. There's only two dates (vehicle registration deadline and the picknick on Sunday) that people will miss in this case (maybe the deadline for vehicles could be extended?)... Sending big virtual hugs to all of you <3 Here's the draft: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ppI-DL7FZpKV9q9YPabRHS1MNKdkn4R0f4xxO3DV_0U/edit# @clement @hannamaijahelvi @remyschneider

DU

Alina, also known as Universe Tue 4 Jun 2019 3:37PM

Hey @kate Thank you very much for pulling the newsletter together! I was curious what happened to the LNT 2.0 paragraph? The LNT message in the newsletter is very different from what we agreed on and wanted to communicate with Tobi. Also the story about the Effigy, which is such a beautiful example, now got lost.... And I'm sorry about that!

JT

Jan Thomas Tue 11 Jun 2019 9:13AM

hi @kate will we have a final newsletter before the burn?

DU

Alina, also known as Universe Thu 13 Jun 2019 10:37AM

Hey, first of all thank you for your work. The thing is, what we wrote was already short and to the point, and what appeared in the final newsletter was far from that intention. The text was completely different - and also far from what we agreed on together with Tobias. So, in the end, felt like a waste of our time and intention. Which prompted me to react. That said, if it worked in the end and people found their way to the guide, then the final outcome is good and a job well done. Thank you!

K

Kaliope Thu 13 Jun 2019 10:47AM

yes! to be sent out today or tomorrow... wanna add something?

C

Cris Wed 29 May 2019 8:40AM

sorry for the spamming.. :nerd:

H

Henrik 🤖 Mon 27 May 2019 7:05PM

I'm super sorry, this thread is missing probably because it was created by your old account. somehow all comments & threads by your old account got removed... :slight_frown:

RS

Remy Schneider Mon 27 May 2019 8:30PM

Cause we fancy now!

JT

Jan Thomas Fri 14 Jun 2019 7:51AM

yeah just wanted to make sure the ticket transfer and gate into is in - somebody had already thought of it :heart: and i just made some additions... thank you!!

Load More