2021 Second Token Distribution
There will be a second token distribution once dreams which have not received their minimum required funding have dropped out. This money will then be redistributed to the dreams which do go forward. The current deadline for when to decide whether you are going forward with your dream is Tuesday 13th July 2020. In principal, we could redistribute the tokens to the remaining dreams that day.
However, KiezBurn still does not have a permit, and will not get a permit till at least the 20th of July. Previously, we were committing to only funding the minimum budget until such time as the permit was granted by the Amt. Now, we are no longer doing this as it was felt that dreamers needed to know their budgets sooner than the 20th.
It is unknown how many dreamers will drop out, and as such, no dreamer should depend on getting more money from us when making the decision whether to bring the dream forward or not.
Should we do the second distribution immediately, or should we wait till we have the pass from the Amt?