talk.kiezburn.org
JT

Jan Thomas Tue 22 Jan 2019 10:03PM

Just did by creating https://talk.kiezburn.org/d/2XRqPtNd/location-date-for-kb2019 - and unfortunately I'm leaving town on the afternoon of the 6th so can't join

OE

Olivia Ehe Fri 25 Jan 2019 5:55PM

I think it is completely unimaginable to have all documentation leave GDocs completely and just have anything in loomio threads...my brain 100000% does not work in black and white nested threads of talking like this. I at least will need some spreadsheets, docs and slides at some point...

I guess what I was trying to ask, and I am not sure if you meant to answer @waldo , is how are we setting up the Gdrive? Maybe we are talking about different things.

Is there any main place or account we can give document ownership to instead of personal gmails? Or are you all are planning on not using Google anymore?

W

walto Fri 25 Jan 2019 11:24AM

we could just document it in the main thread of a talk thread? I mean, anyone can edit that right? And then there can immediately be a discussion on the topic? Or @henrik you have a better id?

H

Henrik 🤖 Wed 23 Jan 2019 4:58PM

orga documentation is a good question. maybe @waldo and I can offer a solution

H

Henrik 🤖 Fri 25 Jan 2019 12:20PM

You mean like the way Borderland has their documentation at https://talk.theborderland.se/wiki/ ?

There are two use cases here:
(1) Collaboration on documents that are currently needed
(2) Reviewing documentation that has been written in the past

We have to test, how Talk performs for these use cases — it might not be super intuitive to use it for use case (1). Maybe we can do a small video for camps where we suggest a Camp-Orga workflow and present the tools we provide.

S

Saskia Wed 30 Jan 2019 8:37AM

The only recommendation I got was stadtwerkstatt & db studios in wedding. Is there a reason for us not to return to the latter?

H

Henrik 🤖 Tue 5 Mar 2019 12:46PM

Was it @saskia31 ?

H

Henrik 🤖 Wed 23 Jan 2019 4:55PM

I have contacts to ZKU & Betterplace! But Betterplace doesn't have a space - or do they?

OE

Olivia Ehe Fri 25 Jan 2019 5:57PM

@henrik could we make some time on the 6th for us to chat about the wiki? would be really grateful

AK

Alex Kaos Tue 29 Jan 2019 12:26PM

Any Luck here guys? I have had no responses from the links sent to me yet......

Load More