talk.kiezburn.org
Tue 16 Apr 2019 10:17PM

Announcement: Workshops, performances & Music Applications OPEN for Kiez Burn 2019

E ecem Public Seen by 156

It's time for the Events & Music applications for Kiez Burn 2019!! 馃敟馃敟

Calling all teachers, jugglers, crafters, musicians and dreamers!

Do you have a talent, skill, craft or joyful expression you鈥檇 like to share with fellow Burners?

Do you live to spin some groovy tunes and want to give the gift of music to Kiez Burn 2019?

REGISTER your event to reach forever fame & glory and to make it in the Kiez Burn program booklet which will be distributed to everyone at Kiez Burn at the gate! (or get help with finding an 眉bercool performance location)

Deadline is extended to MAY 20th!

CALL FOR WORKSHOPS, PERFORMANCES, TALKS and many more! Here: https://forms.gle/8tgriF5VrNkGSZx99

CALL FOR DJs, BANDS and LIVE ACTS!! Here : https://forms.gle/ERcn5XFxbVLJ5ywD9

Program booklet google drive here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KqeTFTdtx0JMBzalAr6iG182iVWfEt1u?usp=sharing
Help us create!

W

walto Fri 24 May 2019 12:41PM

@remyschneider ?

S

Saskia Thu 23 May 2019 1:38PM

Absolutley, you're doing so damn much <3 Set your priorities, you working bee.

JT

Jan Thomas Wed 8 May 2019 8:17PM

@berlinette the event officially (with Ordnungsamt) starts 3pm on the Wednesday. We're obviously allowed to do soundchecks etc. beforehand but stages shouldn't start running ongoingly before 3pm.

AK

Alex Kaos Sat 4 May 2019 7:51AM

Burn is not yet set. 11pm-1am on Friday is most likely, but could be on the Saturday (weather and feuerwehr dependent). Ole is overlooking the Effigy burn this year, and Alex Kasper is the dreamer.

E

ecem Fri 10 May 2019 8:24AM

Is Temple of Eros part of a kiez?

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Thu 9 May 2019 12:57PM

You can chat to Ecem about this or contact program@kiezburn.org

AK

Alex Kaos Mon 13 May 2019 12:07PM

Thanks Leobard. That was our logic for last year, and probably a good move for this year as well. @ole , what do you think?

S

Saskia Thu 16 May 2019 11:14PM

IF one wants to portray certain 'Points of interest' (starting of performances which moves and stuff) a grid could be a solution. That's just an idea I am throwing in. If there is not that much that could be found via a grid like such, it is totally unneccessary of course.

C

Cris Thu 16 May 2019 8:34PM

Hi there! @erinjeavonsfellows , thank you for doing this, first of all.
The prioritization you propose (first content, then maybe map) seems very reasonable. In my opinion, and although I personally agree with your reasons (getting lost is great!) still find that the map is quite important to have. Last year it was really useful already during build (previous version) but also Rangers were using it quite a lot.
It could be simple (I was looking for other year's versions, but couldn't find them) but even that requires a lot of work, I know. So I could help you out with something (indesign, photoshop, illustrator) Let me know.

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Thu 16 May 2019 1:15PM

I honestly dont think we need a map
1. the place is not that big
2. we all figure it out in the end
3. radical self reliance
4. immediacy
Being lost in kiezburn is what makes it fun .
detailing art installations wont fit on the map. if we do a map, then it will just show kieze. Das was.

Load More