talk.kiezburn.org
Sat 27 Feb 2021 10:25AM

Survival Guide 2021

VRS Veroca R. Sala Public Seen by 64

HI, here are survival Guides both in ENGLISH and GERMAN. The german version is attached as pdf scroll down to find it.

English >>> Survival Guide 2021 (google doc)

German >>> Survival Guide 2021 (is attached as a PDF) down below

Realizer @Caroline 鉂わ笍 English Version.

German Version:

Input & help from:

• Covid-19 protocols: @Hanna-Maija (Animal), when you have the hygiene concept done, we can extract from there all relevant info

• Sound protocols: @Quentin feugere

• German Speaker: Someone willing to make some phone calls and check time availability and timetable from doctors near the site and transport, so that to make sure we provide the right info on the survival guide.

• Anyone else's input is valuable, Korg, rangers, site leads....

We also need to do the German Version, No need to translate it all, as we have it from 2019 already, but we will need a german speaker to eventually add in the new info. If you are up for it, hit the comments馃檶

C

Caroline Thu 29 Jul 2021 6:30PM

you've did it already right? Do we share the link so we can change stuff afterward or do we send a pdf?

C

Caroline Thu 29 Jul 2021 6:45PM

Thanks! I've added a section with all of that in general advices and I've let the sound planning in the sleeping paragraph

C

Caroline Sun 1 Aug 2021 8:36PM

Hi Dorothea!

I hope you're feeling okay now. If you're still ill or busy with other stuff, you don't have to get involved etc. Thanks for showing up, even if it's late.

I did the english version of the guide so I've put all the infos together. But nobody worked on the german version.

If you still want to do the german version I see two ways to do the things: either you start with the 2019 german version and compare it to the 2021 english version, this way you can spot the differences and include them.

Or you can ask the person on facebook who offered to pass the english version into a professional automatic translator and just review the result

<3

P

Purzel Thu 22 Jul 2021 3:17PM

Does it work like this? Sorry for making it complicated, I struggle to understand those adjustable documents 馃檮

C

Caroline Mon 2 Aug 2021 11:24AM

Updated, thank you

L

Lise Thu 5 Aug 2021 8:42AM

That's done! Here's the link to the German survival guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fMzCgRUXI_AlxoSPaMtahS1v3PqGn9am/view?usp=sharing

H

Hanna-Maija (Animal) Wed 23 Jun 2021 2:39PM

I edited the transport part for covid safety.

S

Sunniva Wed 23 Jun 2021 3:29PM

Thanks for tagging me! I have now updated the Survival Guide with a few paragraphs and sentences throughout the document to implement our dog proposal. They're currently all marked with comments in the doc 馃檪

C

Caroline Sun 25 Jul 2021 7:41AM

@Friso @Annette @Kate @Jan-Christian Kaspareit

Any idea about grey water that would be produce by home-made shower in the kiez?

P

Purzel Thu 22 Jul 2021 11:36AM

The pharmacy is still there

The number for the dentist is invalid, I don't think it exists anymore.

The hospital is also still there

Load More