talk.kiezburn.org
Sun 3 Mar 2019 12:15PM

2019 Kiezburn.ORG Website

RS Remy Schneider Public Seen by 56

Lead: @erinjeavonsfellows

As of right now, all the old 2018 information has been culled from the kiezburn.org website, making room for new information to be put up.

A few HIGHER priority things:
- keeping all new/relevant information up on the website
- arranging information so people can find it
- deciding who/how/when we will update the website - will it have a central team, or do we open the website changes up to more people?

A few lower priority things:
- do we want to re-do any of the website as it currently stands?

LOOKING FOR:
1. People who would like to help with content
2. Photographs of past Kiez burns

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Fri 22 Mar 2019 6:21PM

I also need to spend a litle time updating realities with this info. Will do that this weekend :)

W

walto Thu 27 Feb 2020 1:08AM

Hey folks, who is making sure the website is edited and updated as we go forward?

FYI: I just updated the links to Talk on our website. They were still leading to the 2019 group, so changed it to the 2020 group.

W

walto Mon 22 Apr 2019 10:50PM

Ever wondered how the Kiez Burn website is being used? Here you go (below). About 200 visitors per day, and below the most visited pages. If you would like to get even more insights, send me your email and I can add you to google analytics for our website :)

W

walto Wed 3 Apr 2019 8:27PM

Thanks so much for the much improved website! Really appreciate it!

H

Hanna-Maija (Animal) Mon 1 Apr 2019 8:26AM

Hi, can we get the up-to-date ticket info on the current website? Here https://kiezburn.org/tickets/ it says early April and more infos coming soon.

This is copied from the facebook page:
IMPORTANT TICKET ANNOUNCEMENT

The timeline for tickets is finally clear, here are the dates:

• Ticket Sales on a "first come, first served" basis will be starting from 1pm on Fri 5 April. Tickets will cost 80€ and are sold via burnertickets.com like last year.

• Low income applications are extended and can be sent till Wed 3 April 8pm. On Thu 4 April you will be informed on the outcome of your application. Low income tickets are sold at a reduced price of 40€.

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Sun 31 Mar 2019 4:54PM

Does anyone have any opinions about this design?
Leveraging this theme: https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/adventure2/

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Thu 21 Mar 2019 11:17PM

Hi @lisa111
Thanks for introducing yourself this evening!
Here is the draft wireframe that @alexcernat did. I think we def need to update the homepage to reflect this content, at least with the Call-to-actions and lead them off to the talk platforms. Feel free to change the titles and update the copy.
Keep in mind this is the initial draft for the new website so alot of the content on this wireframes doesn't exist yet. But as I mentioned, we should get the current website a bit updated and have that functioning while we get the new one built. Are yo able to lead the existing website updates? There should be too many I can def be here to bounce thoughts, but I was chatting to @waldo and he was saying just to get some main CTAs on the homepage for now to really enable new kiez burners and get them into the Talk. I think what Alex has started with here is pretty good. Wwe based these Call-to-actions off some personas he created.
Attached is also the site map for the new website for you to take a look at.
Feel free to call me any time tomorrow if you want to chat more :)

SC

Saskia C Wed 20 Mar 2019 3:23PM

as for photographs, we worked on getting pictures and consent from people last year and the photos and their consent status are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yqyLhqPPuhtEhnizmCcutXE6rhE49pgB?usp=sharing

RS

Remy Schneider Sat 16 Mar 2019 4:17PM

Hey Erin - just a heads up that I am working to rewrite the 2019 Survival Guide.. I will make a few critical changes to the 2018 one for now, but it should be up and be ready for the website in a few days =) I am super happy for anyone who wants to proof read it!

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Fri 15 Mar 2019 4:15PM

Hi guys!
I have had a briefing from @janthomas last night and the ORG website has been kicked off. I am in touch with Gregor (dev) and Saskia (who will help with content).
If anyone also wants to help out please reach out! We will have a website meeting next week some time. Confirming with Gregor when he is free.
This weekend I will go over existing information and start reaching out to people who have photographs from past kiezburns.
Aim is to get something up by mid-end April.

Load More