talk.kiezburn.org
Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:59PM

2019 KB19 Event Graphics

EJ Erin Jeavons-Fellows Public Seen by 31

Collating a list of graphics that need to be created for KB19. If any department need any graphics created, please contact us here.

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Sat 30 Mar 2019 8:49PM

Hello people!
Attached is the concept for the new KB2019 logo. Any feedback welcome. Good or bad.
Ive used the concept on top of an image I found on the fb. Photo credit to Maximiliane Wittek. Obvs wont be using any pics without credit on the site. This is just a mood example.

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Sun 31 Mar 2019 4:53PM

Ive been sharing on our whatsapp group too. They have seen. No comment yet.
Yes I can get something ready for the newsletter tomorrow. What do you need? do you have any specs? I dont know what you need :)

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Mon 1 Apr 2019 7:59PM

Hi guys, I created the background to the event graphics. Hope you like. I feel it captures the theme nicely.
The floating island symbolises our adventurous move to a more decentralised and self-reliant community. The landscape, is a depiction of the Freiland and has its own story that is beyond our own cultures and civilisations. This place takes us back to the roots, back to who we are: Wild at Heart. A place to look at our own reflections and maybe see something different to what we expected. This is our Home.

H

Henrik 🤖 Tue 2 Apr 2019 11:54AM

Really really like this, thanks a ton @erinjeavonsfellows!

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Mon 15 Apr 2019 11:10PM

OOOh wristbands....