talk.kiezburn.org
Sun 30 May 2021 9:01AM

2021 Kiezburn.org website request changes channel

EJ Erin Jeavons-Fellows Public Seen by 60

Kiezburn.org website is live.

Any updates or requests for changes can be posted here!

SD

Sven Dudink Thu 29 Jul 2021 3:33PM

Hii, not sure if i post this in the right place, but i would like to change this part of the website from no content to yes content

Kiez Burn 2018 census & financial report – Kiez Burn

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Tue 12 Oct 2021 12:06PM

The New planning group 2022 has already all new subgroups in it to be linked to the website FAQ.

I'll take time at some point to update this, I leave it here as a reminder. I dont think there is any rush to do this now.

K

Kaliope Wed 10 Nov 2021 11:44AM

Can someone please add the 2021 census? Link to the more detailed version here: https://create.piktochart.com/output/56560265-kiez-burn-census-2021-copy Thank you <3

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Wed 14 Jul 2021 11:23AM

OK will investigate. I didnt see that im still an admin on staging. Was only looking on the production

A

Alejandro Wed 14 Jul 2021 11:06AM

@Erin Jeavons-Fellows, you are an administrator at https://staging.kiezburn.org. Feel free to experiment as much as you want with the principles page and the table of contents. Also feel free to install any plugin you want and do some testing. There is no risk of breaking anything and you already have experience on the testing site. Whenever you find the right configuration you like and if everyone agrees I will help you out to migrate to our production website. We can also make an advice process to get more feedback and make it perfect. Let me know if you need some technical assistance. Cheers.

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Tue 1 Jun 2021 5:52PM

I have closed Deine mudda camp application,👍 I guess the photo thing makes sense, we will see how can we make it more visible. Thanks for passing by

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Sun 30 May 2021 10:37AM

done, forgot about this has been discussed on a meeting. As a reference I add the link to the notes, this is on the "any other business" section.

B

Bee Sun 30 May 2021 12:05PM

Thank youuu

EJ

Erin Jeavons-Fellows Wed 14 Jul 2021 11:01AM

oops!!!! @Alejandro :)

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Fri 4 Jun 2021 9:58PM

Sounds cool Thanks! you could also facilitate some of those for Nora to add into the newsletter at some point.

Load More