talk.kiezburn.org

2021 Dreamers submit your Dreams!⭐

VRS Veroca R. Sala Public Seen by 148

✨🌟Dreams Registration is Open! ⭐✨  The Dreams Team would like to invite you to submit your proposal for arts grants funding for Kiez Burn 2021. Yay!! As the number of participants is uncertain, potential Dreamers should understand:

> Arts Budget has been finalized - 7000€ for Dreams!!!

> Voting may need to happen very quickly once ticket sales begin.

> Artists may only have a month- or even less- to organize/ create their Dream, once the amount of their grant funding is finally certain...

📌...If that’s all good, feel free to first read the Dreamer Manual here!

📌...and then register and write your Dream grant application here:

👉👉👉 All Artists are encouraged to post their dreams, even those who aren’t seeking funding (for example, to get some good for exposure/ free advertising).

IMPORTANT DEADLINES

18th June 2021 - Dream Submission ends!
24th June 2021 - Voting Begins!
30th June 2021 - Voting Ends!
4th July 2021 - Dreamers receive confirmation if and how much they will be funded

Use this very thread to reach out to the dream guides team

F

Franzi Thu 3 Jun 2021 4:35PM

Hey Dreamguides, I have a qq :) I wanna put forward a dream but I am not sure if it is within your criteria. We want to install a photo both "Take a picture with your Mutti" on the premisses on our camp (I read that would disqualify us but since the fotobooth needs to be manned it has to be close to our camp). The idea is that we take pictures with burners with a polaroid, they write their address on the back and we sent it to them throughout the next 12 months with some Mutti love. Does that qualify as a dream?

D

Diarmaid Thu 27 May 2021 8:27PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cX0yZ01X1QqZT6W33nbc9V_un2zuyrZl1OEtuWEUGRM/edit?usp=sharing

--> Simple google sheet to keep track of what materials people have to offer for dreams/what materials are required for dreams

TT

Till Tailor Sun 2 May 2021 9:04PM

Hey there...

I got a Bio-Waste-Project, that is somewhere between Workshop, Dreams & Realities.

I would love to provide to the Camps/Kieze all the Know-How and necessary Material for clever management of their Kitchen-Bio-Waste by turning it into Bokashi!

Who can I advise me on how to go on?