talk.kiezburn.org

2021 Dreamers submit your Dreams!⭐

VRS Veroca R. Sala Public Seen by 148

✨🌟Dreams Registration is Open! ⭐✨  The Dreams Team would like to invite you to submit your proposal for arts grants funding for Kiez Burn 2021. Yay!! As the number of participants is uncertain, potential Dreamers should understand:

> Arts Budget has been finalized - 7000€ for Dreams!!!

> Voting may need to happen very quickly once ticket sales begin.

> Artists may only have a month- or even less- to organize/ create their Dream, once the amount of their grant funding is finally certain...

📌...If that’s all good, feel free to first read the Dreamer Manual here!

📌...and then register and write your Dream grant application here:

👉👉👉 All Artists are encouraged to post their dreams, even those who aren’t seeking funding (for example, to get some good for exposure/ free advertising).

IMPORTANT DEADLINES

18th June 2021 - Dream Submission ends!
24th June 2021 - Voting Begins!
30th June 2021 - Voting Ends!
4th July 2021 - Dreamers receive confirmation if and how much they will be funded

Use this very thread to reach out to the dream guides team

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Fri 11 Jun 2021 12:03PM

yes, chek thread

D

Diarmaid Fri 4 Jun 2021 8:06AM

Hi Franzi - this sounds like a great dream. We did say this year that there would not be any dreams inside the camps themselves, but maybe you could put it just outside the camp? Or beside one of the manned stations? If you make a placeholder dream on the platform, we can assign a guide to you to act as a coordinator :)

F

Franzi Fri 4 Jun 2021 8:19AM

cool will do this over the weekend!

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Fri 4 Jun 2021 4:08PM

how is this dream going? do you need support urban-glam.mutti❤️?

C

Caroline Tue 20 Jul 2021 8:47AM

Hola dreamers

If you have not been provided a fund (or if the fund was not sufficient) maybe you can try and ask nowhere ?

Message from Nowhere Art team :

_____

Greetings, mortals,

As you perhaps noticed, our yearly reunion in Aragon didn’t happen this year. Instead, we would like to help you make art for your local community. To this end, and without further ado, we are very pleased to present the Nowhere 2021 Summer Art Grants

We have just under 10,000.01 € for grants to distribute, to be shared among the various projects that we decide to support. To apply, please send a short e-mail to <art@goingnowhere.org>, describing your project and how much financial help you would like.

Here are the conditions for this grant:

– We will fund only physical art pieces this time around; no performances or workshops.

– The art should be displayed in public: in a public space, at another burn event… while we would like to see it at the next edition of Nowhere, this is not a requirement.

– Funding will cover materials and transportation: wood, screws, LEDs… As usual, we will not be funding tools or rentals.

– The funded artist will be responsible for respecting local laws, any possibly required official permits, and any safety concerns.

Timeline:

– Starting date for applying: now!

– Last day to apply: 30/09/2021

– Grants are processed as we receive applications

– Last grant approval: end of October

Bottom line: Do you have an idea? Are you working on a piece? Do you want help with the costs? Please tell us about your idea and material needs at <art@goingnowhere.org>.

[And by the way, if you’d like to be on the Creative Grants Distribution Council (formerly team-NoArt) and make these decisions yourself, maybe we can cut a deal. Reach out using the same channels.]

J

Janina Sat 26 Jun 2021 11:13AM

Hey dears, i have a problem logging in to the dreams platform to spend all my money like crazy on amazing dreams..

the plato website tells me my password is wrong... i said then "forgot password" and shoud have got an email for setting it up new but it never came.

then i wasnt sure if i ever registered on plato but when i tried to create a new account with my ticket email adress it told me that my email is already taken...

so i cant get in! can somebody help me with this?

xxx

VRS

Veroca R. Sala Fri 11 Jun 2021 12:03PM

thread updated :

IMPORTANT DEADLINES
18th June 2021 - Dream Submission ends!
24th June 2021 - Voting Begins!
30th June 2021 - Voting Ends!
4th July 2021 - Dreamers are told if they are funded

JW

Jarrod Wright Thu 10 Jun 2021 8:45PM

Hey @Veroca R. Sala I believe you mentioned that I would need to submit a Dream proposal in order to have a budget to have physical program booklets available correct? Obviously if that's the case then there are some specific details that I should include in my proposal (number of booklets/availability per ticket holder, cost per item, recycled material usage, probably more) however considering that voting for dreams is expected to be finished within the next few days I'm wondering if I can put up a more generalised dream proposal? As I can't be certain over what timeline I would be able to get reliable answers to those questions.

H

Hanna-Maija (Animal) Wed 9 Jun 2021 9:04AM

When is the deadline for the dreams? (Unclear at the manual)

A

Annette Tue 8 Jun 2021 1:06PM

When can Kiez Burners start to vote and use their tokens?

Load More