talk.kiezburn.org

2021 Dream Guides Needed!

AK Alex Kaos Public Seen by 139

Hi guys, this is a quick one.

We have more dreams than dream guides, and so if we want to give everyone the opportunity to get their dream approved on the platform, then we need Dream Guides NOW.

If you know anyone who want's to contribute and has even just a few hours free in until the 24th June, please send them this thread and get them involved (the telegram link is in the Dreams Guide Guide)

What is a Dream Guide?

Dreams Guide Guide is here

You just become the communicator and supporter of the Dreams Manual (with of course the help and advice of the others in the telegram chat).

It's mostly:

- Reviewing the dream application

- Updating info into the main spreadsheet

- sending a few emails for clarification on certain topics (power, water, placement, budget, fire, safety, etc) - All of which have been written as templates

- Help them as much as you want in getting their dream realized

- Checking the Dream on the site

- Checking the receipts of the Dream after the Burn

Total time spent per dream ~ 3 hours

Why not help make some dreams happen?

BRI

B r i Wed 23 Jun 2021 3:57PM

If it's just human power you need, no strings attached, I got some in hours worth, but I'm not gonna make to the actual burn. Does that work?

MG

Melinda Gonzalez Wed 23 Jun 2021 9:17AM

@Kiki @Cecilia Petersen @Saskia C It's really so nice you've reached out to maybe help guide some dreams. Could you please join this temporary Telegram chat? It's just so we can organize a Zoom meeting/ onboarding and I can introduce you to Dream Guiding a bit (and communicate with all new volunteers directly. Link: https://t.me/joinchat/tCSh-MYVQuEwNDgy)

K

Kiki Mon 21 Jun 2021 9:53PM

Hi, I can help if you still need assistance! :)

CP

Cecilia Petersen Mon 21 Jun 2021 12:05PM

Hi,

This will be my first time at Kiezburn, but I can help as long as I can do it remotely until July :). Let me know what I can do.

Best,

Ceci

S

Saskia Mon 21 Jun 2021 10:36AM

Heya Enablers,

old dream lead here. I guess I will jump in and help as well. Give me access to the documents and I should be good to go.

SC

Saskia C Mon 21 Jun 2021 9:48AM

Hi, I have some time tomorrow evening, would be happy to help. What do I do, besides reading the documents? :)