MANDATORY: Insurance early arrivals & late stayers + optional: material insurance
Mandatory for early arrivals and late leavers
If you will be on site for build OR Strike, we need the some information from you to make sure you are covered by our liability insurance.
If your name is not on the list, then you will not be allowed to stay on site during build or strike
- The maximum amount of people that can come on site for build or can stay on site for strike is 5 people per KIEZ. If you need more than 5 people please contact Owl but bare in mind that due to insurance and liability restrictions we are very limited.
- There will be NO POWER on site during build. Please plan for that accordingly.
- You need a health insurance that is valid in Germany to come on site. If you do not have one contact Owl.
- Only people on this list will get access to the site for build. If you are not on the list, you will not be able to access the site before the official start.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
DEADLINE now 13th June 2019 12:00 noon
Early Arrival Build & Strike Form: Fill in your name here (if you haven't done yet) https://forms.gle/yHF7dqrZgMYzgGYD9
As in the last year, production, artists and camps are supported by a tech material insurance.. But it has some restrictions:
- We can only cover items and materials with our material insurance for things that are mandatory for the vent. This would be for example: sound systems, expensive tools, DJ equipment, stages, constructions etcetc
- We do NOT cover any kind of private items such as phones, ipads, tablets, private cameras etcetc. We'll remove items which appear to be too personal. Musical instruments are also not covered, be as careful with them as you would be everywhere else.
- The insurance is mostly to cover damage of things. It has a decuctible/excess of €200, so entering devices with a lower value it is probably pointless.
- While the insurance would cover theft, it won't pay for tech being stolen which is laying around, we/you might have to prove that it was stolen from a locked room. And even then the insurance is paying only for 75% of the value.
DEADLINE 30th May 2019 (it is unclear if the coverage can be extended if you make up your mind too late and come late with something very expensive)
If you have any questions please reach out to Owl (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Link to tech insurance sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-z2uYFtx7l0nUzyEx-BTXl2VwEPqeGlV7Wy186dLuSo/edit?usp=sharing