talk.kiezburn.org
Wed 24 Apr 2019 5:33PM

2019 Important Email Reminder for Dreamers

S Saskia Public Seen by 36

Hei Communicorns,

just a quick question:

I would like to enable the dream guides to send out an Email to the dreamers they guide reminding them of all the important things that need to be done in the next days. Dream guides are stressed out a bit and I feel like some of them might be happy about a little help sending out such an important reminder in time!
I have broken down the tasks a little bit. For some of them you might be more in the flow of things than we are / I am. I could use some help. So if you've got a minute to spend and you might wanna have a look I'd be grateful for your help!

• Wording & content of the email Collaboration Link here
  • Checking in with Comms team about privacy: Is it okay we simply write them a mail ot the contact data they provided to inform them?
  • Maybe making sure that there are other channels than just our email contact that reminds dreamers that they need to follow some guidelines to get their projects funded
S

Saskia Mon 29 Apr 2019 8:39AM

Dear @loomikate

yes it is way better if every dream guide got in touch with their dream individually. However, as time is pressing, we also wanna make sure that they really receive all the information they need. If the mail is done by tonight I think I have a solution for that. I will type it down after work.

S

Saskia Mon 29 Apr 2019 8:56AM

@loomikate - ALSO I think the idea was the following:
To send out this email from the email-address dream@kiezburn.org and use a mailchimp to add a line saying something along the line of

'Dear [Name of Dreamer] - your Dream Guide is [Name]. You can get in touch with your dream guide via this E-Mail [E-Mail of Dream guide]. '

@remyschneider - it was in this email we wanted to add the mailchimp, right?