Questions about the location - Site liaison
Whichever questions you have about the location we're running Kiez Burn on - you can ask them here and I will get answers from the Freiland guys and post responses. Please understand that they don't want to constantly be contacted by different people, which is why we're trying to bundle this via the site liaison role.
FYI lots of questions were asked & answered in 2018 as well - all of them can be viewed in https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uC1MwpVKaH-iXOCH-KOnT5Xln4YgZuriHjpQaL8pKlM/edit
Open questions for Freiland
PLEASE SUBMIT QUESTIONS & RESPONSES IN ENGLISH
Previous calls & question rounds with Freiland:
- GREYWATER: emptying the shower cubes:
- Can we also put greywater for kiez into the shower cube
- Who can we call to empty greywater
UnderWorld will be placed in the valley. We are making a build plan atm. Would be goot to know beforehand:
- We want to build a wooden bar that will be looking like a Luftschloß: Possible to build it in the valley? Interested to keep it?
- We want to build a dj booth. What is the build plan for the valley from Freiland? Interested to get a dj booth build?
- Can the wooden structures (functions to sit on atm probably) in the valley be moved?
- Are there materials on site like Europaletten, Wood or any Natural stuff we can use or will it all be gone until event?
How/when to contact kitchen Martin & Freiraum e.v. aus Neubrandenburg,?
From dekobuild meeting
- How to submit proposals for our own permanent structures
- Any that we can use/contribute too
From fire Alex: (CONCERNING TEMPLE AND EFFIGY BUILD)
What are they doing for fire and fire safety? (Will they have fire Marshalls/fire men/truck on site? What is the permit process with the ordnungsamt for their Lagerfeuer?)
The Temple Construction is currently planned to be a Pyramid, 7m x 7m and 4.45m high. We intend to Burn it. I want to check with Freiland if they are comfortable having such a large structure (on the top of the hill) which we will burn. We will probably need to have some firemen on site for the burn itself. And advice they have on this topic (anmeldungsprozess und Feuerwehr) would be greatly appreciated. [email]
- Location of wagen with service window - will this be in the s